Friday, November 12, 2010

Suzy Wayland heats up November - Part Deux [HD]

SUZY WALAND'S LATEX STORY:


Ever since I was a teenager I had this fondness for quirky clothing. I liked tight and shiny denim jeans and tops, but I also liked to wear stockings and socks with short skirts. In my opinion, at that time leather and lack were my clothes of preference if I was thinking of sexy garments. I enjoyed the glitter of lack very much, but also the unique feeling of leather against my skin. I am not sure when I saw latex on a woman for the first time, but I most surely remember seeing it on Britney Spears in the year 2000. It was the video to the chart topping "Oops... I did it again" song, where she wore a red catsuit, skintight and sexy, fascinating me instantly and awakening the need to try something like this on. You could say that my flabber was entirely gasted! I immediately went into research mode and tried to discover what this shiny and wonderful material could be and finally discovered latex....


Written By Suzy Wayland ... Full Story --> HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment