Sunday, August 02, 2015

Latex As Everyday Wear with @MarilynYusuf


Latex As Everyday Wear - 

Classy Latex Blouse and Black Latex Skinny Jeans

This is the second and last photoshoot we did with Sebastian Cauchos on my second travel to Amsterdam in 2012. :) Wow, it has been 2 and a half years...how fast does time fly :)

I think this blouse is one of the best things that Sebastian has ever made. So classy and in the same time sexy :) And we all know that he makes the best latex jeans type trousers :) These are a bit too long for me but still good. 
 The video of this shoot is the most popular video on my youtube channel and I never understood why :) 
- MarilynY

If you haven't seen it, here it is:



SEXY LATEX CATSUITS





Jogging in Latex!




Latex Blue Jeans in Sofia Bulgaria - 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment